May 20, 2015 - NL
Join Infor and your peers for the annual Supply Chain Planning (SCP) User Group on Wednesday May 20, 2015. This spring, Infor will announce new releases of Demand Planning, Advanced Planning, Advanced Scheduling and Sales & Operations Planning. So this is a great opportunity to hear how you can benefit from using the new functionalities and capabilities, as well as:
- Learn from other users how they are using Infor supply chain planning solutions to meet their business challenges
- Uncover tricks to use your solutions more efficiently
- Discover future product directions from product experts and the Infor SCP leadership team
- Network with your peers and Infor experts throughout the day.
The User Group is free to attend; lunch and refreshments will be provided.
|10.00AM – 10.30AM||Welcome & Infor Supply Chain Management update|
|10.30AM – 12.00PM||Infor Supply Chain Management Product Update |
- Infor SCP in the Cloud strategy & vision
- Infor SCP product roadmap and demo
|12.00PM – 12.30PM||Infor SCP Case study|
|12.30PM – 1.30PM||Lunch|
|1.30PM – 3.00PM||Customer roundtables: |
- Deep dive into the latest releases of Infor Advanced Scheduling, Infor Advanced Planning, Infor Demand Planning
- Discussion on future roadmaps: What are your expectations with regards to the new-technology planning products? (social, cloud, mobile, analytics, workflows…)
|3.00PM – 3.30PM||Q&A - Close|
Don’t miss this opportunity to share experiences with your peers. Register here to join this event and look out for further information with regards to the final agenda soon.
We look forward to meeting you on May 20.
The Infor SCM Team
Please fill in the form on the right.